Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Max singing

Here are a couple cute videos of Max singing . . .

The first is "Thank You Jesus." He learned this at church - they sing this prayer before their snack of cheerios. The other day he was eating cheerios at home and started singing with his eyes tightly shut. At first I couldn't make out what he was saying, but I finally recognized the tune and figured it out. He did it much better off camera, but this video gives you the idea. The words are: "Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, for our food, for our food, and your many blessings, and your many blessings, Amen, Amen."
The second video is the "ABC" song. He gets a little quiet in the middle, but has a strong finish. He definitely likes singing the end of the alphabet best! He used to sing "Now I know my ABC's . .. " at the end but for some reason recently he's been resinging A-P to finish it off!





No comments: