Today we celebrated Kyle's 5th birthday with a bowling party at Bowl America. He invited 10 of his closest friends and Ma and Pa came to help out with Max. They came a little early and brought him his birthday presents - a new bike and a lego set. He was thrilled! He had a GREAT time at the party and was so happy to celebrate with his friends. He managed a strike and a few spares while he was bowling. We had pizza, cake and ice cream in the party room after the bowling fun! Then the kids could choose to play games in the game room when that part was done. Then we came home and he opened his presents. It was a very fun day and I think everything he had hoped it would be! He'd been talking about it for months before it happened and had even decided he wanted a bowling party at least 6 months ago after attending 3 bowling parties last year and loving them!
I'll add the rest of the pictures here as soon as I get them all compiled in one place! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment