I can't believe Max turned 1 today! We had a nice family birthday party here at the house. "Ma" and "Pa", Uncle Mike, Grandma Luster, and Grandma and Grandpa Inman were all in attendance. Kyle was super excited for Max's Winnie the Pooh themed party! We got him a Winnie the Pooh cake and decorations and Kyle insisted that we get everyone party hats to wear. It was a fun day. I think Max enjoyed himself even though he had no clue what was going on. He got some new clothes, toys, and stuffed animals. He seems to have taken a special liking to Curious George - he was giving him lots of hugs and kisses! He wasn't too interested in eating his cake, but enjoyed smearing it all over his tray and even managed to get some in his hair! I hope everyone had a great time - we did! Happy Birthday Max!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, he's so big! His hair is really getting cute! Glad he had a good first birthday!
Post a Comment