Monday, November 17, 2008

Having fun!






Since I can't seem to figure out how to get the captions under the pictures without the words running into each other:
Picture #1: Max got all those toys out of his crate all by himself - I believe he was in search of the toy he is holding and was quite proud when he found it!
Picture #2: Kyle just enjoyed a blue lollipop!
Picture #3: Max managed to get his arm out of his shirt all by himself!
Picture #4: Max is snacking on cheerios out of a little bowl like a big boy. He wants to be like Kyle now and every time he sees him with a snack bowl he wants one too!
Picture #5: Max is on the move! While he still isn't crawling, he has managed to figure out how to push himself backwards. He started off on the carpet and pushed himself under the table and got stuck! I had to snap a picture before I rescued him. Although he seemed more surprised than upset!

No comments: