Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Max!









Today Max turned 4! When he woke up in the morning we gave him his present from us, a Caillou treehouse playset. Caillou is one of his favorite shows to watch so now he can reenact the episodes with this playset. Then, we celebrated with a party at Chuck E Cheese in the evening with some of his friends. He loves Chuck E Cheese and I'm pretty sure he wanted a party there because Kyle had his 6th birthday party there. He did not, however, want the whole party package with the singing and dancing - that part overwhelmed him at Kyle's party. So, we just invited a few friends and found a corner of the place to camp out and ordered pizza and tokens and brought cupcakes for everyone to enjoy! It was a fun time. And Jason even won the jackpot on skeeball - 150 tickets! So we ended up with quite a stash of tickets when were done! When I put Max to bed he said "That was the best birthday I ever had!"

No comments: