Monday evening was Max's last soccer class of the season. He really seemed to enjoy it and has grown so much during the course of it. He actually listens well and follows directions now. I don't have to chase him around to make sure he stays with the group. I can actually just sit and watch from the sidelines. He even seems to be getting the skills that he's been taught and tries hard to do what he's asked. He's growing up! They did a small medal ceremony at the end where each child was presented with a medal and got their picture taken with Coach John.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Max's last soccer class
Monday evening was Max's last soccer class of the season. He really seemed to enjoy it and has grown so much during the course of it. He actually listens well and follows directions now. I don't have to chase him around to make sure he stays with the group. I can actually just sit and watch from the sidelines. He even seems to be getting the skills that he's been taught and tries hard to do what he's asked. He's growing up! They did a small medal ceremony at the end where each child was presented with a medal and got their picture taken with Coach John.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment