Last week we had 3 days off school for 8 inches of snow - crazy! We spent most of our time indoors, but we did venture out a couple of times. We took a walk in the snow one day and played in the snow a little another day. Jason and Kyle built a snowman, but we didn't really have the necessary items for a face - the boys didn't seem to mind. They were just happy to be out in it. They had a snowball fight and Jason and Kyle made snow angels. Max was a little more cautious so he threw a couple of snowballs (that I made for him) and carefully walked in the snow while holding my hand only. He got nervous if I let go. Funny how adventurous he is in every other way, but snow is the one thing he's cautious about! I think he was also a little weirded out by the gloves that I insisted he wear. He doesn't like to wear gloves and normally I don't insist upon it if we're just going in and out, but I thought they were necessary for playing in the snow. It took quite awhile to convince him but he finally conceded. It was nice to get out and get some fresh air even if it was cold. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment