Today is Max's 3rd birthday. We had a family party for him on Saturday to celebrate. It was a lot of fun and he had a great time being the center of attention! Everyone was able to come . . . Ma, Pa, Uncle Mike, Grammie and Grandpa Inman, Grandma and Grandpa Luster, Aunt Jessica, cousin Michael, Uncle Carey and Aunt Casey, and Uncle Jonathan. We had a full house! We ate lots of yummy food - chick-fil-a chicken nuggets, crock pot mac and cheese, fruits, and veggies. We also had a delicious chocolate Curious George cake made by the Mom of one of Kyle's preschool friends from last year. She has her own business making cakes and did a great job capturing Curious George for his cake. He was thrilled when he saw it! We opened presents, sang "Happy Birthday" and played with all his new toys. He got lots of fun things - a Thomas scooter, a Thomas motorized track set, building bricks, books, and more! I think he felt very special for his special day! I'm so glad everyone could come celebrate with us! I have lots more pictures than what I posted - once I get them organized I'll add the link here with all of them!
At school today the kids sang "Happy Birthday" to him and he got to wear the birthday crown. He also handed out special treats to his classmates in honor of his special day.
This afternoon when Jason got home from work we gave him our birthday gift for him which was a Leapster. He's been using Kyle's for the past few months and is actually quite good at it. Now we can avoid fights over it and they can each have their own. He was very excited to have "my very own Leapster!" We let him pick the place for his birthday dinner and he chose Red Robin. So we had a nice dinner there tonight and they brought him an ice cream sundae and sang "Happy Birthday" to him again. He loved it!
1 comment:
He's an adorable, cheeky little monkey! Happy birthday, Max!
Post a Comment