Friday, October 1, 2010

Tony's wedding




On Saturday, September 25, my cousin Tony got married. The wedding itself was in Maryland and the reception was a short drive into Pennsylvania. The ceremony was outside at a park under a pavilion with a beautiful view. It was short, but sweet and they released doves at the end. The boys then had a chance to play at the playground there before we headed over to the reception. Max thinks a wedding is playing at the playground so I'm sure he'll be thrilled to go to any future weddings, but not so thrilled to find out that most weddings don't happen a few feet away from a playground! :) The reception was also outside at Amanda's (Tony's new wife) parents' house. We enjoyed a yummy dinner in the front yard and then headed to the backyard for their first dance and cake. The backyard was beautifully decorated with lights and we ate cake poolside. Overall it was fun! Kyle was really well behaved and Max was Max, so it took 5 of us to keep track of him, but I think he had fun and was entertained. He loved Pap-Pap (my grandfather) and kept calling him the "scary guy." He still asks about him! I took a few pictures at the beginning, mostly at the playground, but was unable to keep up so I only have a few and borrowed a couple from pictures his family posted on facebook! :)

No comments: