Monday, September 6, 2010

Kyle's first day of Kindergarten




I can't believe Kyle is a kindergartener now! Where does the time go? He had his first day on Monday so his first week was a full week. He seems to be enjoying it, but is exhausted at the end of each day. He likes his teacher and his classmates. He brought his lunch most days but tried buying on pizza day and loved that! He likes going to his specials (art, music, library, P.E.) and always tells me about recess where he gets to play with one of his neighborhood friends. He's mastered the drop-off/pick-up procedure and can easily find his classroom on his own. I was nervous about this part, but he did really well. I was definitely more nervous than he was on his first day. He was very excited and is excited to go back tomorrow for week 2 - hopefully it will go just as well.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I had no doubt that Kyle would do great! Congrats to both of you! :)