Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Max's first dentist visit


Yesterday we had a family trip to the dentist. Jason, Kyle and Max were getting their teeth cleaned (somehow I ended up a few months off their schedule). Max often accompanies Kyle in these trips so he's seen him do it and knows what to do. I wasn't sure he'd cooperate but since he's nearing 3 we thought we'd give it a try. He did a fabulous job! He was very cooperative and proud of himself. He let them count and clean his teeth and listened to everything they asked him to do. He was surprisingly quiet and calm and not scared at all. He was thrilled to pick his 3 tattoos, pencil, and a prize from the box. I guess it helps to have a big brother to look up to in these instances. Kyle was super scared his first dentist visit, but for Max it was a breeze!

No comments: