Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Splash Park







Today I took the boys to Splash Park. It's a super fun water park nearby. Kyle has been numerous times over the past couple years, but this was the first time Max got to experience it for himself. Kyle had a blast as always! Max was very timid at first. He always wanted to hold my hand or have me carry him. He would cry if he got splashed too much, which is strange to me because he loves splashing in the bathtub or spraying a water gun directly in his face. I guess it was just a little overwhelming for him since there was SO much water there! He did enjoy watching Kyle and I get wet and he ate lots of snacks and we watched Kyle run around like a little fish! Finally after almost two hours there Max started to warm up and I think the last half hour we were there he had a fabulous time! He got pretty brave and was very proud of himself. He started running under and in the water and being silly with Kyle.

No comments: