I can't believe the day finally arrived. This past Wednesday was Kyle's last day of preschool. He's growing up way too fast . . . I can't believe he'll be in kindergarten next year! They had a special graduation ceremony at his school to celebrate this milestone. The kids all entered the room in their graduation caps while the traditional graduation song was playing. This was followed by them singing 3 songs to all the families. There was a special lunch and presentation of gifts to the kids. It was a very nice way to end the year. Kyle has had such a wonderful preschool experience these past two years. I'm so grateful we found such a wonderful school for him to attend. He truly enjoyed it and will miss his teachers and friends very much. We look forward to a fun summer and hopefully he'll enjoy kindergarten next year just as much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment