Friday, December 18, 2009

Kyle's Preschool Christmas Program



Today was Kyle's Christmas program and party at his preschool. We all got to attend. The kids sang songs including "Go Tell It On The Mountain," "Jingle Bells," "Mary had a Baby," and "We Wish You A Merry Christmas." Kyle did a great job! This was followed by a party with food and presents for both parents and kids! Max really enjoyed "Jingle Bells" and the food! Jason was quite popular with the little ones and was even asked if he does birthday parties! He had a group of kids around him playing with some toy gears much of the time. Kyle made us a beautiful Christmas tree hanging out of his handprints as well as an angel ornament. I've included one video and if I can figure out how I'll post a link to the rest of the videos later :). Enjoy!


No comments: