
Today was a cool, rainy day so we decided to stay at home. By 11:00 the boys were getting restless, and so was I, so I decided to get out the paints and let Max have his first experience painting with paintbrushes. We tried fingerpainting a few weeks ago and he wanted nothing to do with it. Kyle was the same way when he was younger. But I figured since this didn't involve touching the paint (necessarily) that he'd be more interested and boy was he ever! He loved it and did NOT want to stop. He made some lovely paintings and got really into it. I stripped him down to his diaper, which turned out to be a good move since he had it on his arms and legs by the time we were done. Kyle did some painting too. It turned out to be a fun morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment