Sunday, August 16, 2009

Kings Dominion (again)







Friday morning I took the boys down to my parents house. Jason had to work so he joined us late that night. My Mom came home from work early to watch Max and my Dad came home early to accompany Kyle and I to Kings Dominion. Since we had season passes from earlier in the summer we wanted to get in another trip! We had a great time and Kyle had his latest night ever - didn't get to bed till 10:00pm! I was surprised he didn't crash in the car on the way home, but I guess I shouldn't be that surprised considering he had ate every last drop of his cotton candy dessert at around 8pm! We rode rides, ate pizza, and played games. Kyle also got to see everything all lit up for the first time since it was dark when we left. He loved the fountains on Main street that change colors. They turned orange and he was very excited to take a picture of that! And he got a glow sword on the way out! It was a fun afternoon/evening! Thanks to "Pa" for treating us to a fun time!

No comments: