
Today we went to Chuck E Cheese with some old friends. We met my friend Nicole and her kids Josh, Philip and Elise there. They moved to Potomac awhile back and we don't see them as often, but Kyle LOVES playing with Josh and Philip! It was a fun day playing games, winning prizes, eating pizza and ice cream, dancing, and catching up! I didn't take many pictures because I was too busy chasing Max around, but I did manage a few cute ones of Max with Chuck E Cheese. He was totally fascinated by the big robot-like one on the stage and couldn't stop dancing with him! The real Chuck E Cheese actually came out at one point and sang a song and gave out free tickets at which point Max was completely frozen - he could definitely tell the difference between the "real" one and the fake one.
No comments:
Post a Comment