Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!



Today we celebrated Jason's 32nd birthday! Kyle gave him his homemade card first thing in the morning. Then we went to church. When we got home we gave him his presents. He got a T-shirt with a picture of Kyle and Max that says "Daddy's Boys" and a cozy Eagles pillow which he enjoyed a nap on during Max's naptime. Kyle and I used that opportunity to make his birthday cake. I realized as I was making it that it was actually the first cake I've ever made - crazy!! Kyle chose all the ingredients and decorations - funfetti cake, chocolate frosting, purple gel for writing, colorful squiggly candles, and sprinkles! We had some cake when Daddy and Max woke up. Then we went out to dinner at Red Robin. Jason got a free birthday burger. The food was yummy and both boys were very well behaved. Kyle told us at the table "Daddy, I'm having fun at your birthday party." All in all it was a fun day!

No comments: