I saw this idea on my friend Beth's blog and decided to "borrow" it. I was curious as to how Kyle would answer these questions. I didn't prompt him in any way, just asked the questions and here are his responses . . .1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you."
2. What makes mom happy? "When I play with her."
3. What makes mom sad? "When I hit her."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "By making silly faces."
5. What was your mom like as a child? "That's a tricky one."
6. How old is your mom?"31."
7. How tall is your mom? "31 tall."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Play Candyland."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Play with Max."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know."
11. What is your mom really good at? "Opening peanut butter."
12. What is your mom not very good at? "Climbing up into outer space on a ladder."
13. What does your mom do for a job? "Play with me."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Macaroni and cheese."
15.What makes you proud of your mom? "When she sings the best songs."
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Thomas."
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Play Hi Ho Cherry-O."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "By wearing the same shirts."
19. How are you and your mom different? "By not wearing the same shirts."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "She gives me hugs and kisses."
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "He's so smart and strong."
22.Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Target to buy a train."
What a sweet, smart, silly boy!
3 comments:
OMG, "that's a tricky one!" That's SO funny! And how weird that they both think our favorite food is mac-n-cheese (is yours?) and that when they're not around we play with their little brothers!
That is funny about the mac and cheese - not my favorite food, but it is one of Kyle's favorite foods so we probably eat it once a week. And the only time Kyle is "not around" (aside from sleeping) is at preschool and he knows that I play with Max so I was expecting that answer - cute, though that they both thought of that.
I love it. I will have to do this one one day w/ Jasper.
Post a Comment