Friday, January 16, 2009

Crawling

Max is FINALLY crawling at 14 months of age - hooray! He slept in this morning - I guess he was getting some extra energy for his crawling debut! We were playing on the floor and he got himself on all fours (as he's been doing for the past few weeks) and I told him to come get the toy he was pointing to and he did! I was happily surprised. Kyle and I were cheering him on! I then got a video of him crawling to me. Yay Max!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Wow, he's totally a pro already!

liz said...

Yay Max! Go go go! Make Mommy run! ;)

Anonymous said...

Go, Max! I love that video. I completely forget how cute they are when they are that age and how big of a deal every little thing is. What a big accomplishment. Have fun chasing him. :)