Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Progress

Max has made some progress in the area of eating/drinking so I thought I'd share. This area has been an issue for him since he was born so I'm very excited! He seems to really like milk. We're up to mixing half formula/half milk and he actually gets excited about his bottles now. And he ate pasta with spaghetti sauce for the first time tonight and seemed to enjoy it! I've offered him noodles in a variety of forms, sauce and no sauce, etc. but he's always just touched it and seen it wasn't a "dry" food (like his favorite and only finger foods - toast, cheerios, puffs, and crackers) and wouldn't even try it. If I tried to put it in his mouth he'd immediately push it out with his tongue. Tonight for some reason he decided to give it a try and gobbled up quite a few noodles. Kyle was eating pretty much all table food at this point and would eat and drink pretty much anything you put in front of him so this is a big deal for Max! Here he is enjoying his dinner!

4 comments:

Kara said...

That's great Tammy!

Beth said...

Yay, Max!

liz said...

Good job Max! Keep it up! (Cute pic, btw.)

ZhaoKids said...

so glad to hear TAMMY! what a relief for you.=)