Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pool




This was our first trip to the pool this season! We went to Bohrer Park's Splash park. They have a special pool for children 5 and under. It was a special day because it was just Mommy and Kyle. Jason's been off work all week for his vacation so he was able to stay home with Max. As you can see Kyle is sporting his Thomas swimming trunks. It was a beautiful day! It was a little chilly at first, but it warmed up nicely later in the afternoon. We stayed for 3 hours and had a great time. We stopped for milkshakes on the way home - yum!

4 comments:

Beth said...

That's SO special that you were able to have some time just with Kyle. I really, really want to have some time alone with Xander, but it is tough to get away from Jack! I am glad you did this!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've gotten so much time with Kyle and he must be thrilled too :)

I've really got to get off my tuchis and get to the pool soon.

liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
liz said...

(Ok...let's try again without typos!)

What fun! We need to hit that splash park again this summer. I mentioned it to Jasper the other day, and he said he didn't remember it!

Kyle's looking more like Daddy all the time, by the way. :)